Dispute Resolution Policy
Feedback and Complaint Management System
1. The School adopts an integrated approach to manage various feedbacks and complaints provided by students and stakeholders. There are many platforms and avenues where students and stakeholders are able to provide feedback and complaints to the School. They are as such:
- Feedback Form
- School’s Email
Student and Parent / Guardian Complaint Process
- The School’s Official Website
- Parent Handbook
- Pre-course Counselling
- Student and Parent / Guardian are to approach the Teacher / any staff to request for a Feedback Form or email to the Heads of School / Teacher.
- The Executive Secretary / Heads of School is to acknowledge the feedback / complaint received. This should be done within 3 working days.
- Heads of School will review the feedback / complaint and discuss it with relevant parties on issue raised. A formal investigation will be carried out if necessary.
- Relevant parties will then propose a solution for the issue raised and will explain it clearly to the student and parent / guardian.
- The student and parent / guardian should acknowledge the situation within 14 working days, whether he / she accepts or is satisfied with the proposed solution.
- If the student and parent / guardian is not satisfied with the proposed solution, he / she can escalate the matter up to the CEO who will review the case.
- If the student and parent / guardian is still not satisfied with the outcome / decision, he / she will be referred to the Singapore Mediation Centre (SMC) or Singapore Institute of Arbitrators (SIArb) through the Committee for Private Education Student Services Centre.
- The entire process should not take more than 21 working days.
Note: As Feedback can be generic and / or positive, the School will have the discretion of the need to reply to students / parents.
In the event that the parents / students would want to proceed with a Course Withdrawal, Admissions Officer is to send the Course Withdrawal Request Form and Refund Request Form together (if eligible for refund) form links via online signing platform (For example, Helloworks link) to the parents to fill in. Upon completion of form, parents are to return the forms to Admissions Officer for further processing.
Any supporting documentations that are required to process the Course Withdrawal Request must also be submitted along with the Course Withdrawal Request Form.
Reasons for the Course Withdrawal should also be documented in the Course Withdrawal Request Form.
Admissions Officer is to inform parents / students on the following if the student is holding a student pass : –
- Their student’s pass will be cancelled upon withdrawal from the School
Only applicable for students under the age of 18 Years Old
Admissions Officer is to seek the consent of the student’s parents or guardians prior to proceeding with the Course Withdrawal Request. Consent can be through email, tele conversation or letter. Consent must be documented in the Course Withdrawal Request Form.
The Admissions Officer would then refer to the Student Contract and Refund Policy to establish if the student is eligible for any refunds. This should be documented in the Course Withdrawal Request Form. Calculation of Refund Amount would be indicated in the Refund Request Form. For more details on refunds, please refer to Operation Manual Student Refund Procedures.
If the student wishes to proceed with the withdrawal, Admissions Officer is to seek the approval of the CEO as part of Management Approval.
Such Approval should be documented in the Course Withdrawal Request Form.
Upon approval, Admissions Officer will send out an email to all staff involved in the student’s education in the school and therapy department informing them of the student’s withdrawal.
An email notification to Effect Course Withdrawal Request will be sent to the parent / student.