Fees at The Winstedt School are defined by:
- Integrated team of specialists including therapists, psychologists, a senior teacher and a co-teacher, and counselors within a small inclusive community ensures seamless support across the school. This means, there is no extra cost of therapists on top of tuition fees as our fees include group therapy sessions that are integrated with our academic curriculum.
- 1:7 teacher to student ratio, or a maximum of 15 students to 2 teachers in each class to ensure your child receives the time and attention needed to thrive.
- Personalised instruction that caters to each student’s unique abilities and learning style through tailored groupings for core subjects.
Financial assistance is provided to help those families who have a genuine need for assistance to pay tuition expenses. Please note that only families that have applied will be considered for financial assistance. So if you have not yet submitted your Application, please Apply today. For more information, please visit our Financial Assistance and Scholarships page.
Please see below for more information for the upcoming 2021-2022 Academic Year which starts on 11 August, 2021.
Most Positive Influence
“Winstedt has been the biggest and most positive influence in my child’s life. The School’s expertise and instincts on him were spot-on and have paved the way for a whole new level of learning”
Parent of a Year 3 Student
|Reception||Year 1||Year 2||Years 3-6||Years 7-9||Years 10-13|
|Total (Inclusive of GST)||$39,000||$45,000||$51,655||$52,810||$53,966||$54,891|
There is no application fee to start the process to learn more about the SEED Programme and whether it’s the right program for your child.
Fees are reviewed annually and are subject to change. GST may be subject to change under the laws of the country.
Financial Assistance: For more information, please visit our Financial Assistance and Scholarships page.
Course fees include:
- Weekly Push-In Group Speech and Language Therapy in the classroom (offered ~40 times per school year)
- Weekly Push-In Group Occupational Therapy in the classroom (offered ~40 times per school year)
- Weekly Pull-Out Speech and Language or Occupational Group Therapy sessions (based on and subject to student profiles; offered ~40 times per school year)
- Ongoing pastoral care from school counselors and psychologist
- Local field trips
- Extra Curricular Activities (ECA’s) that are conducted internally (does not include ECAs conducted by external vendors)
- External Career Elective Courses for Senior School students (1 per semester) at a Tertiary Educational Institution
- Parent League membership ($1,500)
- Fee Protection Insurance (FPS)
- Fresh fruit snacks daily throughout the day
- Medical insurance and GST for each student
This inclusive approach provides an excellent integrated and inter-disciplinary approach to support children in school. It also provides more certainty around the total investment for the students during the course of the academic year.
Download our 2021-2022 Academic Year Fee Schedule
The Enrolment fee is a one-time, non-refundable fee of $7,600 for new students joining The Winstedt School and is due upon signing the Placement Letter.
The Capital Levy is a one-time, non-refundable fee of $3,800 for new students joining The Winstedt School. It is added to the Student Contract and is payable in the first semester Course Fees.
Families may incur additional costs during the course of the academic year. These include:
- School uniforms
- Bus transport
- Lunch services (your child may choose to bring his/her own lunch to school)
- Overseas camps
- Summer or Winter break programmes (voluntary programs held outside of regular academic year)
- Externally conducted extra-curricular activities (ECAs)
- Supplemental support services (e.g., 1:1 learning support sessions, English as an Additional Language, 1:1 therapy sessions, 1:1 psychological assessments)
We know that juggling multiple school schedules can be challenging for families and separating siblings can cause anxiety in some children.
For all additional siblings, either by birth or adoption, enrolling at The Winstedt School, a 25% Course Fee discount will be applied. This means that one child will be billed for the full Course Fee; all subsequent children will receive the 25% Course fee discount. The discount will be applied to the child(ren) with the lowest Course Fee rate(s) and will be noted in the Student Contract.
The sibling discount does not apply to the Enrolment Fee or to the Capital Levy. For more information, please contact email@example.com.
The Winstedt School Private Education Institution (“PEI”) Student Contract is an important legal agreement between you and the school. As a registered Committee for Private Education (CPE) school and PEI in Singapore, The Winstedt School is required to provide you with this contract. All of the School’s fee schedules, withdrawal information, and refund policies are reiterated in the PEI Student Contract and must be acknowledged by a student’s parent/guardian. These policies are set out in accordance with the School’s CPE registration (UEN: 200910070W) and are strictly adhered to in accordance with our requirements as a registered school with the CPE.
The Winstedt School gives priority to applications as follows:
- Siblings of currently enrolled students
- Accepted and waitlisted individuals
The Winstedt School offers three instalment options. Course fees can be paid annually, per semester or per term. Parents can indicate their preferred instalment option when signing the Placement Letter (new students) or Re-enrolment form (returning students). All fees have stipulated dates that must be adhered to in order to prevent late payment fees and unnecessary penalties.
All fees are assessed in Singapore dollars and all payments must be made in Singapore dollars. We accept cheque, Visa and MasterCard payments online through Stripe, and bank-to-bank or wire transfers. A 3.5% fee will be charged for all credit card transactions through Stripe.
Late Fees / Outstanding Payments
The Winstedt School will impose a late fee on any outstanding invoice as outlined below. In the event school fees are outstanding after one month from the due date, the School reserves the right to forfeit the child’s placement and exclude the student from attending classes until such time as the fees are paid, or without further notice. Failure to settle outstanding fees will result in the school not releasing the academic and school records of the student.
|Number of Days Payment is Overdue||% Chargeable|
|31-60 days overdue||3.5%|
|61 days or more overdue||4.5%|