Founded and purpose-built by an Educator, and run by a team of passionate professionals dedicated to the Winstedt mission, we prioritise academic quality and student progress first and foremost.
Our team combines decades of relevant experience with a passion to realise Winstedt’s mission to redefine the possibilities of education. We believe that every child of every ability deserves to succeed in life.
Executive Leadership Team
The Executive Leadership Team is responsible for the overall management of the entire organisation and all corporate matters.
School Leadership Team
The School Leadership Team will be led by the Principal, and include the following people:
– Heads of School
– Curriculum Coordinator
– Head of Therapy and Pastoral Care
Academic and Examination Board
The Academic and Examination Board addresses matters relating to teaching, scholarship and research. Its purpose is to provide advice on academic policy; approve courses and programmes; further and co-ordinate the work of the teaching faculty and other academic units; and support teaching, professional development, scholarship and research.
It also develops and implements the processes governing the conduct of examinations or assessments of Winstedt’s self-developed courses. It is responsible for the development of examination and assessment procedures, such as developing and facilitating the implementation of procures to:
- Ensure the security of examination scripts and answer sheets;
- Ensure the proper conduct of examinations and assessments;
- Define and ensure the proper discharge of duties and responsibilities of invigilators and markers;
- Conduct moderation of internal examination and internal assessment marks; and
- Handle appeals from students with regard to examination or assessment matters.
The Academic and Examination Board is comprised of the following members:
- Chair: Mr Christopher Raymaakers, Principal
- Ms Sharon Sophie Solomon, Founder and Director
- Ms Karina Estiningdyah, Head of Early Years
- Ms Sonia Pathela, Head of Junior School
- Mr Alastair Dawson, Head of Middle School
- Ms Tara Beck, Head of Senior School
- Mr Fabian John, Curriculum Coordinator
The School Board composition reflects some of the expertise, resources, and perspectives needed to achieve the mission and strategic objectives of the school. The following individuals serve on The Winstedt School’s School Board and we remain grateful for their time and expertise throughout.
Ms. Anne Bell – former Asia Pac CFO for Menarini Pharmaceuticals
Mr. John Isaac – MBBS, FRCS, M.Med (Surgery) – Visiting Consultant, National University Hospital (Singapore), former Vice Chair of the UK’s National Committee for Liver Transplantation
Ms. Stacy McCarthy – Senior Advisor with Enterprise Singapore, and an Executive Coach and Consultant at Aesara Partners
Ms. Sharon Sophie Solomon – Founder & Director
Mr. Aaron Jacob Isaac – Director